Boot-y Call

Boot-y Call

Had Hero’s follow-up appointment today with the orthopedist.  It was actually pretty anti-climactic.  It still hurts a bit, but it’s better, so she can start easing out of the boot.  She’ll only wear it at school for the rest of the week, and she can start swimming now and easing back into cycling.  She needs to hold off on running until it stops hurting, so we figured we’ll give it until November and then she’ll do the C25K program again.  That goes slowly enough that it won’t re-injure her.  She doesn’t need to go back to the doctor unless things get worse or it doesn’t stop hurting.  But he seemed confident she would be fine.

I just know she can’t wait to get back on her bike!